You can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man! What can I say? I'm a children's Librarian - I love to quote books!
This is the second seasonal Fancy Favor Box I made. After yesterday's Santa Box, I had leftover White zigzag trim made the Tasteful Trim bigz die. It reminded me of trim on a Gingerbread Man so I made this yummy box. Speaking of yummy, I wish I had some gingerbread cookies to put in it!
This box is super easy and is a perfect size for a cello bag filled with a few gingerbread men or other cookies.
Here are the step by step directions:
1. Make a Fancy Favor Box with Crumb Cake cardstock and the Big Shot. Assemble then sponge the edges with Chocolate Chip Ink.
2. Trim the top and bottom with Whisper White zigzag trim made with the Tasteful Trim bigz die.
3. Punch a circle from Crumb Cake cardstock with the 2 1/2" Circle Punch. Sponge the edges with Chocolate Chip ink.
4. Add 2 White Brads for the eyes.
5. To make the smile - hopefully I can explain this: Use the 1 3/4" Circle Punch and slide a piece of Whisper White cardstock 1/3 of the way into the punch. Punch and discard that little piece you just punched. Now slide the piece of cardstock a little further into the punch and punch what will look like a smile!
6. Punch two Pretty in Pink 1/2" circles with the 1/2" Circle Punch and add these to the face.
7. To make the handle: Cut a strip of Crumb Cake cardstock 1" x 11" and attach it to the inside of the box. Sponge.
8. Tie a piece of Real Red Satin Ribbon around the handle.
Thanks for stopping in today. Stay tuned for more tomorrow.